How to Choose Tents for Camping?
are the shield consisting of layers of cloth or other stuff displayed over, appended to a frame of shafts, or fastened to a shielding rope. While more miniature tents may be appended to the ground, huge tents are usually fastened utilizing tie strings attached to rods or tent fasteners. You can buy tents from Salewa
, The North Face
, Black Diamond
Tips to Choose Camping Tents
1. Determine your space requirements this will help as you choose the proper zone area of the camping tents.
2. Dont worry about the weight of the tent the larger the camping tent, the heavier it is.
3. 3 season camping tents are lightweight and tend to be cooler in hot weather. 4 season camping tents can withstand snow and high winds. So select the one which suits your situation.
4. Pick the proper camping tent zone area. The zone area assures you the size of the camping tent. If you require an extra capacity that holds space to put gear inside, choose a camping tent that has a zone area of at least 20 square feet.
5. A vestibule is a floorless accommodation space that is designed by staking the rain fly out from the camping tent. Just 5 square feet of vestibule space will enable a camper to keep a full size bag out of the rain.
6. While one door is of course enough, two might reduce nighttime jostling. An extra door does, however, add extra burden and expense to the camping tent.