`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Elastic waist with belt
- Leg zip ventilations
- Preshaped knees
- Back, knee and inner ankle reinforcement
- Hem zipper
- Kevlar reinforcements
- Slim fit
- Visible zip side pockets
- Back zip pockets
- UV Protection
- Bi-elastic fabric maximizes comfort and freedom of movements
- Quick drying
- Technical and tough design
- Somewhat abrasion resistent
- Weight: 520g
Cordura ® Bi-stretch Quick Dry:
- Bi-stretch, rugged durability and lightweight strength fabrics. Quick dry treatment. High abrasion resistance. Modern aesthetics and comfort.
- Trangoworld® R&D+i department has developed FREE4MOVE, a range of bielastic fabrics with a special elastomer component, which supplies the greatest elasticity and adaptability to the body. FRE4MOVE provides the user with the best freedom of movements for the most demanding sports.
DuPont ? Kevlar ®:
- The DuPont ? Kevlar ® fibers are used in a variety of clothes, accessories and outdoor and mountain equipment to help make them stronger and more durable. With five times the strength of steel at equal weight, Kevlar ® fibers and filaments come in a variety of types, each with its own set of properties and performance characteristics for different protection needs.
- The bluesign® standard heads one step further than an eco-label. Due to the holistic approach of this industry standard, not only consumer safety is considered, but also other aspects including occupational health, water emission and air emission are taken into account. Besides these important aspects, the principle of resource conservation plays a major role within the bluesign® standard. The independent bluesign® standard guarantees that the entire production chain only contains components and passes through processes that are harmless to people and the environment. It uses what is called ?Input Stream Management? that views production as a series of steps that needs to be individually certified and monitored. All manufacturing processes and chemistry must meet the bluesign standard for a finished product to bear the label bluesign®.
Do not wait any longer and buy Trangoworld Prote Fi Pants Regular with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at trekkinn you can find other Pants mountain products in the Men´s clothing category that can complement your order. Buy Trangoworld Prote Fi Pants Regular and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Men´s clothing deals and choose our best offers.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE