`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
From hut to hut: mid-sized womens touring backpack for alpine multi-day hikes, pilgrimages and backpacking. The body contact back ensures a stable, comfortable fit. The Tergolight suspension system has an integrated frame which ensures an excellent load transfer and good stability. The suspension system, load positioning, and womens shoulder straps are fully adjustable for a large variation of torso lengths so the entire pack is sure to fit correctly. The lightweight hip belt is specially adapted to the female form, is flexible and provides good freedom of movement in alpine terrain. The main compartment is accessible from the front, outer pocket for map or a rain jacket. The adjustable and detachable lid features an internal pocket for valuables, and an easily accessible exterior compartment. Side straps and a user-friendly packsack under the lid make it largely compressible. Everything that should be easily accessible can be stowed in the side mesh pockets. The adjustable gear loops take on both ice tools and trekking poles. Additional gear can be attached to other attachment loops. To protect the environment, the textile primary materials feature resource conserving and eco-friendly manufacturing in accordance with the strict bluesign® Standard.
- Individually Adjustable Supportive Back
- Padded Hip Belt With Pocket
- Access To The Main Compartment Also Via Zip
- Variable Lid Height
- Lid Pocket
- Additional Zip Lid Pocket Inside
- Map Pocket
- 2 Outer Mesh Pockets
- Top Compression Strap
- Side Compression Straps
- Gear Loops
- 2 Pole Attachment Points
- Opening For Hydration System
- Sternum Strap With Whistle
- Rain Cover: Optional Available, Model: 12560-2270 (30-55 L)
- Main fabric: ; 400 D Diamond Ripstop Polyurethane coated; Contrast fabric: 100% Polyester; 600 D Polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated.
- Weight: 1470 g
- Volume: 50,0 l
- Dimensions: 70 x 33 x 28 cm
- Load range: 7 - 12 kg
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Tergolight suspension system
Discover VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8L in stock and at the best price. Visit trekkinn, your online shop for outdoor equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8L now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Stephane - 16/06/2018
A great backpack, comfortable at the straps and back support and provided with many pockets. Despite the lack of space for a water bag, this bag has an opening type suitcase, which is rather rare on bags of this size and very convenient for storage. In a word, a good bag of a good brand.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE