`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Our classic with t-zips! Extremely comfortable hiking pants made from environmentally-friendly bluesign® certified materials. Cuts a good figure on every trip. The comfortable waistband, high share of stretch and articulated knees deliver a high level of comfort. Easy-care, quick-drying fabric ensures reliable performance. With zip pockets to keep your belongings safe. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Articulated Knees
- Can Be Zipped Down To 3/4 Pants
- Stretch Material
- 2 Front Pockets With Inverted Zip
- 1 Leg Pocket With Zip
- 1 Back Pocket With Inverted Zip
- Waistband Adjustable With Velcro
- Adjustable Cuffs With Velcro
- Main fabric: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane.
- Weight: 380 g
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- [according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Extremely high UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 40 means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2.5% (<1/40) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide ´protective screen´ into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
- The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- Regular fit
VAUDE Farley Stretch Capri T Zip II has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your VAUDE Farley Stretch Capri T Zip II you have purchased at trekkinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online outdoor store you can discover the full range of product of the brand VAUDE and complete your order in Pants products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE