`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Our classic! These extremely comfortable hiking pants made from environmental- friendly bluesign® certified materials. Cuts a good figure on every trip. The comfortable waistband, high share of stretch and articulated knees deliver a high level of comfort. Easy-care, quick-drying fabric ensures reliable performance. With zip pockets to keep your belongings safe. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Stretch material
- Articulated knees
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 1 leg pocket with zip
- 1 back pocket with zip and flap
- waistband adjustable with velcro
- Material: Main fabric: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane.
- Weight: 360 g
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- According to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Extremely high UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 40 means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2.5% (<1/40) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide "protective screen" into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
- The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- Regular fit
Buy your favorite Men´s clothing models and enjoy outdoor. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of VAUDE Farley Stretch T Zip Pants II Long. If you have any doubt in buying VAUDE Farley Stretch T Zip Pants II Long, get in contact with our team of professionals in outdoor via telephone or email.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE