`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Performance meets ecology: our technical womens ski touring backpack with bluesign certified material for a wide range of activities and innovative attachment points with improved details. Shoulder straps and hip wings engineered to conform to the female frame guarantee stability and a comfortable fit. Side ski attachment fits both wider freeride skis and splitboards as well. Skis can also be attached diagonally at the front. Front attachment loops for skis, snowboard or snowshoes can be stowed away in the safety compartment. The large, exterior safety compartment is easily accessible with an easy-glide zip and offers a home for your shovel, probe, ski crampons and ski skins. Enough space for a hydration bladder, provisions and clothing can be found in the main compartment, which can be fully opened with a long zip. With a padded compartment for ski goggles, as well as a helmet holder. The contact back ensures a stable, body hugging fit. The rather narrow yet comfortable hipbelt offers not only good stability; it can also be worn with a harness for ski mountaineering, abseiling and on glacier tours. An ideal backpack with sufficient volume for 1-day ski tours, freeriding and alpine snowshoeing.
- Snow-shedding molded back panel
- Hipbelt and shoulder straps ergonomically designed for women / smaller people
- Front loader for easy and organised access
- Front compartment for shovel and probe
- Padded pocket for eyeglasses
- Side ski attachment
- Diagonal ski attachment
- Front fixation for snowboard
- Helmet holder
- Attachment point for ice tools
- Lightweight hip belt with zip pocket
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Information panel for alpine emergency inside main compartment
- Opening for hydration system
- Material: Main fabric: 100% Polyamide (Nylon); 400 D Dobby Polyurethane coated; Contrast fabric: 100% Polyamide; 400 D Plain Polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide (Nylon); 200 D Polyurethane coated
- Weight: 1150 G
- Volume: 24,000 L
- Dimensions: 50,00 x 28,00 x 16,00 cm
- Green Info: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
Do not wait any longer and buy VAUDE Nendaz 24L with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at trekkinn you can find other Backpacks products in the Backpacks and suitcases category that can complement your order. Buy VAUDE Nendaz 24L and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Backpacks and suitcases deals and choose our best offers.
Versatile backpack for outdoor activities
ROSA LAFUENTE RUIZ - 04/03/2017
It is a backpack with a reinforced back, resistant to sporting activities, closures and adjustments comfortable materials. Left over to spend a day on the mountain.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE