`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Mountaineering expertise for everyday use: a well-designed little daypack for versatile everyday use and shorter hikes. The comfortable carrying system and removable hip and sternum straps ensure a pleasant fit during sports activities. Everyday cyclists and bike commuters are able to attach their bike lock, helmet and light to the front of the backpack. With an internal, safely padded compartment for a laptop or tablet computer (max. 13”). The asymmetric 3-way zip is extremely practical: it allows the daypack to be accessed either from the top as usual or from the side. Ensuring you can also conveniently access to your laptop when the backpack is full. In the main compartment is a well-organised compartment for storing USB sticks and a laptop battery. Your drinking bottle and rain jacket can be stored in the elasticated outer pockets. Those seeking a backpack for everyday use, bike commuting or shorter hikes will find a reliable companion in the Omnis. Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products – made from sustainable materials and resource-conserving manufacturing.
- padded back
- asymmetrical main opening for easier access
- direct access to notebook compartment
- laptop compartment for 13.3
- main compartment with organizer
- zip outside pocket
- 2 side stretch pockets
- key holder
- attachment bands
- removable webbing hip belt
- sternum strap
- safety light attachment
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated
- Contrast fabric: 100% Polyester; 600 D Polyurethane coated
- Lining: 100% Polyamide (Nylon); 200 D Polyurethane coated.
- Weight: 655 g
- Volume: 22,0 l
- Dimensions: 45 x 28 x 22 cm
- Green Info: We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
Would like to buy VAUDE Omnis 22L? You are at the right place! In the category of Backpacks at the online outdoor store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best outdoor products, that adapt to your needs at trekkinn. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Backpacks and suitcases sales.
Camilo leal - 19/08/2018
Happy, having a German product, made with excellent materials. Especially the comfort of wearing it on my back since it has a very good lumbar support
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE