How to Choose a Face Mask for Outdoors
With years of experience in designing and manufacturing performance apparel and gear, the top companies in the outdoor sports world such as Adidas
, La Sportiva
, Sea to Summit
, and Trespass
are uniquely ranked and recognized for making face masks you need. With the use of high tech fabric, materials, and the latest technology, these companies are experts in designing masks that ensure maximum performance, comfort, and fit.
How to Choose a Face Mask for Outdoors?
There are some key points that should be remembered while choosing a face mask. Have a look below;
• A good face mask is made of microbe resistant fabric and is washable, water and stain repellent, and durable.
• Face masks also provide bacterial filtration and protection along with superb breathability.
• Breathability is the key aspect that must be offered by the face mask to avoid suffocation during an active outdoor activity.
• To achieve a comfortable and tight seal, make sure the mask you choose has adjustable earloops with nose wire for a customizable fit.
• If you are planning a long trip for several days, choose a washable and reusable face mask that is specially designed for long distance hiking and trekking activities.
The shape of the mask is also a key aspect that should not be ignored. Cloth masks with comfortable ear straps are preferred over surgical masks. The idea is to minimize the gaps between faces and masks for better protection against germs, dust, and viruses.